A simple and absolutely delicious Garlic Noodles recipe that can be made in less than 20 minutes - Featuring the Nextrend Garlic Twister to mince the garlic! With the freshly minced garlic creating an enticing aroma, you will quickly create a big hit with this dish. It is a wonderful complement for so many dishes. Let's learn how to make this deceivingly simple, yet devastatingly delicious garlic noodles with simple ingredients.
- 8 oz angel hair pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 bunch green onions
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- Add the oyster sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil to a bowl and stir until combined.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the noodles according to the package directions (boil for 7-10 minutes). Drain the cooked noodles in a colander, then set aside.
- While the pasta cooks, mince the garlic using the Garlic Twister (make sure to gather into triangles for easy removal!) and slice the green onions.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Once the butter is melted and bubbly, add the minced garlic and onions (save a few for garnish) and sauté until they are soft and fragrant (1-2 minutes).
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Add the drained pasta and oyster sauce mixture to the skillet, and stir well to coat the pasta. If your pasta is difficult to stir due to it stiffening or becoming sticky, add a small amount of hot water to loosen.
- Garnish the pasta with any reserved sliced green onions, then serve.